Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Turn It Up Tuesday: Crazier


Hey! Karlie is in the house! It’s Turn It Up Tuesday once again, and my song is Crazier by Taylor Swift.


I'd never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
'Til you open the door
There's so much more
I'd never seen it before
I was trying to fly
But I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything

  In my novel Forsaken, Anne Brisban is a straitlaced, perfect princess. She doesn’t take chances, her appearance is always just right, and step out of line? Never.
  But when Nolan Cabaret blows into her life, all bad-boy charm and social flippancy, she’s forced to step back and take a second look.
Because being around Nolan has shown her what she’s been missing all these years.
And suddenly she’s riding bareback behind him, sneaking in late, stealing kisses by the fountain…and loosening her corset strings. (Literally and figuratively).

  You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

I've watched from a distance as you made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real
You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes
And you made me believe


Perfection isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. A little crazy is actually kind of nice.
  And then Fate stepped in…but we’re not getting into that today. ;)
  Anyway, Anne Brisban learned spontaneity, and Nolan Cabaret learned some measure of responsibility. So they were good for each other, right? Well, not exactly. But there I go getting off topic again.

No comments:

Post a Comment