Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Turn it up Tuesday: I Found a Reason

Hi, all. It's me - Lisa - and I've found the perfect song to share for Turn it Up Tuesday. It matches my main character's backstory perfectly. Kara lost her boyfriend and her grandfather in a crash. She lived with her grandfather, so it's safe to say that her world really did fall apart. But what pushed the hurt even further was how close she was to her boyfriend.

Oh I do believe
In all the things you see
What comes is better
Than what came before


He had become more to her than what was healthy. Healthy for a teenage girl anyway. When your life is so intertwined, it's hard to look at your relationship realistically. Given that she was taking care of her cancer-ridden grandfather, it wasn't a surprising evolution.

Enjoy the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment